At Rehabilitation & Wellness Associates our licensed and experienced physical therapists are dedicated to improving the quality of their patient’s lives by helping them move pain-free through their daily activities.
We guarantee that people can secure their first appointment within 24 hours. In their first physical therapy visit, we examine patients and assess the source of their pain or injury and determine how it can be treated most effectively.
Through Physical Therapy, we focus immediately on reducing pain, and then on restoring function and preventing further disability. We also work to ensure the problem does not reoccur.
On another level, we work with patients before their loss of mobility occurs and help them embrace wellness and fitness programs to stay active and healthy as long as possible.
We are able to provide physical therapy to patients of all ages with both acute and chronic injuries, congenital diseases and neurological disorders. We also assist patients pre and post surgery to ensure they are as strong as possible going into their operation and able to commence rehabilitation as quickly as possible afterwards.
Our Physical Therapy approach is to use both hands-on techniques and modern modalities in the evidence-based personalized treatment plans we prepare for each patient.
Among the conditions our physical therapists treat are:
Back and neck pain
Arm and shoulder pain
Leg and knee pain
Foot and ankle injuries
Personal and auto injuries
Carpal tunnel syndrome
Neurological conditions such as stroke, multiple sclerosis and Parkinson’s disease
We also provide wellness and nutrition counselling, weight loss and strengthening programs, and functional capacity evaluations.
For more information on Physical Therapy, visit the American Physical Therapy Association: www.apta.org
• The Pain Bullet uniquely formulated solution uses Amigel® as its base instead of
petrochemicals or petroleum products like silica, carbomer or Carbopol.
• Amigel® is an all-natural, plant based gelling agent and stabilizer that provides natural skin treatments with a soft and supple texture.
• The Pain Bullet’s proprietary synergistic formulation of active ingredients represents a melding of philosophies and approaches, combining age-old, time- tested pain modulation ingredients with cutting edge plant-based technologies to bring the cleanest, safest and most effective over the counter topical pain solution available in North America today.
• The Pain Bullet is a custom-blended, all-natural topical pain management solution for both pain sufferers and clinicians alike.
• Our solution began as an in-office remedy for our patients in 2015, meant to improve pain-free movement return to function after injury and has been fine-tuned with patient feedback ever since.
• The Pain Bullet’s standardized formulation now represents the results of feedback from over 8,000 patient exposures over the past 4 years. Using only FDA-approved ingredients, the Pain Bullet is considered generally acceptable and safe for use as indicated.
• The Pain Bullet is considered a synergistic formulation, meaning each active ingredient is meant to increase the efficacy of its peers. In this way, The Pain Bullet can claim its spot amongst the most effective, longest-lasting over the counter topical pain management solution available in the market today.