Why Copaiba + CBD synergistic blend is better than any other preparation
How does CBD Work?
The endocannabinoid system is a series of cell receptors that respond to certain kinds of agonists. There are two primary cell receptors that comprise the endocannabinoid system (ECS) – Cannabinoid Receptor 1 (CB1) and Cannabinoid Receptor 2 (CB2). The keys that unlock these receptors are cannabinoids.
What is Copaiba Oil? Copaiba is an essential oil derived from the resin of the copaiba tree. The copaiba balsam is processed to make copaiba essential oil, much like other plants are distilled to make essential oils.
What is Beta-caryophyllene (BCP)? Beta-caryophyllene (BCP) is a component of both CBD oil and Copaiba oil.
People touting that Copaiba is better than CBD oil focus on Beta-caryophyllene (BCP) which is part of both CBD oil and copaiba oil
While many in the essential oil business talk about BCP as if it’s a cannabinoid, it is not-Beta-caryophyllene but a type of terpene. Terpenes are aromatic organic compounds-meaning that they have a smell.
- BCP is a terpene, but it can be referred to as a dietary cannabinoid because of its action on the endocannabinoid system.
- Copaiba oil does, in fact, contain a significant amount of BCP-typically around 55-60%, while CBD-rich hemp oil usually contains between 2 and 30%.
- Copaiba Oil has more BCP than CBD oil. However, full spectrum CBD oil has a lot of things in it that Copaiba doesn’t have.
- CBD oil has many other beneficial components in it that contribute to what is called the “entourage effect” – meaning that they each help the other parts work
better. Those parts include cannabinoids, bioflavonoids, and other terpenes.
- More Enriched Beta-Caryophyllene(BCP) Content
- Higher Bioavailability of Certain CBD Oil
- While it’s true that there is more BCP in Copaiba oil then in CBD oil, this doesn’t take into account the fact that there are certain CBD Oils that have a much higher bioavailability.
- Nano technology and water solubility greatly increase the bioavailability of the components of CBD Oil as such, these CBD oil benefits would clearly outpace that
of copaiba oil.
• The Pain Bullet uniquely formulated solution uses Amigel® as its base instead of
petrochemicals or petroleum products like silica, carbomer or Carbopol.
• Amigel® is an all-natural, plant based gelling agent and stabilizer that provides natural skin treatments with a soft and supple texture.
• The Pain Bullet’s proprietary synergistic formulation of active ingredients represents a melding of philosophies and approaches, combining age-old, time- tested pain modulation ingredients with cutting edge plant-based technologies to bring the cleanest, safest and most effective over the counter topical pain solution available in North America today.
• The Pain Bullet is a custom-blended, all-natural topical pain management solution for both pain sufferers and clinicians alike.
• Our solution began as an in-office remedy for our patients in 2015, meant to improve pain-free movement return to function after injury and has been fine-tuned with patient feedback ever since.
• The Pain Bullet’s standardized formulation now represents the results of feedback from over 8,000 patient exposures over the past 4 years. Using only FDA-approved ingredients, the Pain Bullet is considered generally acceptable and safe for use as indicated.
• The Pain Bullet is considered a synergistic formulation, meaning each active ingredient is meant to increase the efficacy of its peers. In this way, The Pain Bullet can claim its spot amongst the most effective, longest-lasting over the counter topical pain management solution available in the market today.